Lawsuits And Recalls

Lawsuits Lawyers Attorneys And Recalls

If you believe that a specific product could possibly be contaminated or otherwise unhealthy, you have the right to contact the FDA with a request for detailed analysis of the product with potential for widespread recall and possibly consumer lawsuits.


The Food and Drug Administration along with the United States Department of Agriculture are responsible for clearing and investigating food products. The authority and influence factors may, however, differ from one food type to another.  For instance, for issues involving meat items, poultry and dairy or egg products, the USDA would most likely serve as the government agency of authority. For issues involving unhealthy food or drug products such as canned foods and drug recalls items, processed foodstuffs, veggies or even baby food products the FDA will most likely serve as the authority. Finding from both agencies are often cited and or quoted in consumer recall and contamination lawsuits.

Discuss this article in the forums (0 replies).

Ask An Attorney

Do I Have A Lawsuit?

Please enter your name.


Please enter your email address


Please enter your phone number


Please enter your city.


Select your state from the menu.

Zip Code(*)

Invalid Input

Have you already hired a lawyer(*)

Do you already have an attorney?

Briefly describe your complaint or legal questions.

Please briefly explain your complaint or legal question.

I understand that submission of contact and case information via this form does not establish nor constitute a contractual attorney-client relationship. An attorney will review this information and contact the submitter to establish a client-law firm relationship.