Hydroxycut Class Action Lawsuit Claim Center Attorney Contact
As the number of weight loss drugs as well as supplements being recalled increases due to their link to health problems and death. Hydroxycut stands out as one of the most widely used dangerous products previously readily availible on the market . Hydroxycut was marketed as a low cost diet aid and fat burner. It was recalled by the FDA due to liver injuries and death as a result of taking the drug, .
Do I Have A Lawsuit has been on the forefront of the Hydroxycut Class Action Lawsuits and will continue to help our readers by referring them to the lead attorney handling all questions related to Hydroxycut Class Action Lawsuits for doihavealawsuit.com
To participate in these cases and find out if you have a hydroxycut lawsuit you can either click the submit my case button found on the doihavealawsuit.com homepage. If you have already contacted us or the lead attorney and have received your acceptance package , please feel free to submit any further questions related to the case.
There were 14 different Hydroxycut products initially recalled by the FDA. They include the following:
• Hydroxycut Lawsuit regular rapid release caplets
• Hydroxycut Lawsuit caffeine free rapid release caplets
• Hydroxycut Lawsuit hardcore liquid caplets
• Hydroxycut Lawsuit Max liquid caplets
• Hydroxycut Lawsuit regular drink packets
• Hydroxycut Lawsuit caffeine free drink packets
• Hydroxycut Lawsuit Hardcore drink packets
• Hydroxycut Lawsuit Max drink packets
• Hydroxycut Lawsuit Liquid shots
• Hydroxycut Lawsuit Hardcore RTDs
• Hydroxycut Lawsuit Max Aqua Shed
• Hydroxycut Lawsuit 24
• Hydroxycut Lawsuit Carb Control
• Hydroxycut Lawsuit Natural
These products have all been recalled by the FDA and deemed unsafe for human consumption. If you are taking any of these hydroxycut products, stop immediately to prevent initial or further liver damage.
The FDA has not yet been determined which ingredients / components of hydroxycut are causing the liver damage. In addition to liver damage, other health problems linked to Hydroxycut include kidney failure, muscle damage and cardiovascular problems.